Friday, May 8, 2009

CHO TSUMARANAI!!!

If you do not know what cho tsumarana means which I really dont think that you do, it means VERY BORED! I finally arrived to Japan and the last thing you thought I would be was very bored, but I am not lying. I have been quarentinned or however you spell that and I am on my second day. I will have 8 more after today is over. This means I will not be allowed to leave my apartment nor have anyone in my apartment whatsoever at all. If most of you know how I am, I really enjoy being with peoople, in fact I cannot even stand to be alone most of the time. However, I am getting my fair share of being alone and still have a lot more time of it left. I am just so ready to actually to be able to get out and go see people. I do not like being stuck in an apartment. Anyways, I am going to go take a shower and relax but I look forward to being able to go out because that is what will make this trip so much fun. Anyways, thats all of my life for now and the next 8 days. I will write more once I am able to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment