Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Support Update

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

It has been a couple weeks since we were last able to visit and I apologize for that. I was at church camp last week, therefore I was unable to give you an update. Since we last talked, God has done incredible things in preparation for my trip. This last week at church, we had a special missions contribution. Due to that contribution, I have now raised $12,810 and only need to raise $2,190 more. While I only have $2,190 left, if I receive more it will not be a problem because it will allow me to do more kinds of ministry. However I am happy that God has been doing some amazing things and because of these great things, I truly feel as if I have been called to go oversees into the mission field. Each and every day I am becoming more excited for this great opportunity and work that I am going to be able to do. Besides raising $2,190, the only thing I have left is to receive my certificate of eligibility from Japan and apply for my visa here and get a plane ticket. Once these are taken care of, I will be ready to leave on a Jet Plane.

I have been continuing my studies in Japanese as well as reading books about people who were missionaries in Japan before World War II. These stories have me extremely pumped for the work I will be doing there also.

I want to thank all of you who have decided to partner with me in this effort. You have truly been a huge blessing to help me be able to do this. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (918)269-7662 or email me at jared.scism@alumni.oc.edu If any of you would also like to help donate to this cause, but have not had the chance yet to do so, please send your tax-deductible check to:

South Yukon Church 0f Christ
11700 NW 10th Street
Yukon, OK 73099

Please make all checks out to South Yukon Church of Christ with Jared's Japan Mission in the memo. If you can not support, I ask that you continue to pray for the people I will be reaching in Japan and that I finish my fundraising soon. May God bless you all.

In Him,

Jared ジャレッド

No comments:

Post a Comment